- 1 and 1/4 cup shredded coconut (95 g)
- 1/3 cup almond flour (35 g)
- 1/4 cup maple or agave syrup (80 g)
- Add 1 cup of shredded coconut (75 g), almond flour and maple or agave syrup to a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Make balls with your hands. We made 10.
- Finally, roll the balls in some shredded coconut (about 1/4 cup or 20 g).
- Keep the coconut snowballs in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.
- If the dough is too dry, add more syrup and if it’s too watery, add more shredded coconut or almond flour.
- Feel free to use store-bought almond flour or blend raw almonds in a food processor or powerful blender.
- I’ve only made this recipe using maple or agave syrup, but I think any syrup will do.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 4.7 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 0.7 g