- 1 cup frozen mango chunks (140 g)
- 1 frozen or regular large banana, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk of your choice (125 ml), I used oat milk
- Add all the ingredients to a powerful blender and blend until smooth.
- Best when fresh, feel free to keep the smoothie in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it and transfer to the fidge the night before you’re going to consume the smoothie.
- If you use frozen mango chunks and s frozen banana your smoothie will be so creamy, but you can also use fresh mango and a regular banana.
- I prefer to use unsweetened milk because is healthier, but it’s up to you. If your smoothie is not sweet, maybe the fruit was not ripe enough. Try to add 1 or 2 Medjool dates and blend again until smooth.
- If you’re using fresh fruit, but you want your smoothie to be cold, use cold milk or add some ice cubes before blending.
- Add more or less milk, depending on how thick you want your smoothie.
- Use a powerful blender if possible. If you don’t have one, maybe it could be a good idea to add the fruit fresh instead of frozen. You can also add more milk if needed.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 47.1 g
- Sodium: 54 mg
- Fat: 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 67.1 g
- Fiber: 7.6 . g
- Protein: 3.5 g