- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- The juice of 1 lime
- ¼ tsp salt
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips, crudités, vegan bread, or any food you like. It’s also delicious as a salad dressing or a sauce to enjoy with any dish.
- Keep the leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
- Feel free to add any veggies you like.
- Use any type of onion you want.
- If you don’t like cilantro, omit it or use fresh parsley instead.
- I like to use fresh jalapeños for this recipe, but the canned ones are also okay. If you’re not into spicy food, omit them.
- Lime juice is the best choice, but lemon juice is also okay.
- If you’re looking for more vegan appetizers, you can start with these ones: pineapple salsa, mango avocado salsa, pico de gallo, plantain chips, and bruschetta.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
- Calories: 78
- Sugar: 16.8 g
- Sodium: 99 mg
- Fat: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.3 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 1.3 g