- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup water (65 ml)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- A handful of fresh parsley
- 1 loaf of bread, we used a 10-ounce loaf of spelt bread (270 g)
- Vegan parmesan cheese to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC.
- Blend all the ingredients (except the bread and the parmesan cheese) in a food processor or blender for a few seconds.
- Cut the loaf lengthwise and spread the mixture on both sides of the bread.
- Bake onto a baking sheet for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add vegan parmesan cheese to taste on top, slice the garlic bread and serve.
- You can reheat this bread, although is also delicious cold.
Recipe adapted from Laura in the kitchen.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the recipe without the parmesan cheese
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 2.2 g
- Sodium: 190.1 mg
- Fat: 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.2 g
- Fiber: 2.2 g
- Protein: 5.2 g