- 1 pound sweet potatoes (450 g)
- 1 cup plant milk of your choice (250 ml)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (40 g)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 8 Deglet Nour or 4 Medjool dates
- Wash, peel and chop the sweet potatoes. Steam them for about 25 minutes or until they’re soft.
- When they’re cold, place them in a blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- You can serve the pudding immediately, but we prefer to store it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- We added some chopped pistachios and cacao nibs on top.