- 2 cups water (480 ml)
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 piece ginger, 1 inch (about 2.5 cm), thinly sliced
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional), or any sweetener of your choice
- What are the lemon ginger tea benefits? These are some lemon ginger tea benefits: it’s a relaxing drink, perfect for bedtime, and it’s high in vitamin C and antioxidants, so it’ll boost your immune system and help you fight a cold. This lemon and ginger tea can also help improve your digestion!
- To make this lemon and ginger tea I used fresh ginger and didn’t peel it, but you can peel it if you want to or even use some ground ginger instead.
- You don’t have to add maple syrup to your lemon ginger tea. Feel free to omit this ingredient or use any sweetener of your choice.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 27
- Sugar: 4.3 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.8 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 0.3 g