- 3/4 cup kombucha (200 ml)
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (200 ml)
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Mix the kombucha and orange juice in a bowl or a cocktail shaker until well combined.
- Fill 2 champagne flutes with the mixture.
- Add some pomegranate seeds (optional).
- Best when fresh, keep it in the fridge for up to a day.
- I prefer to add the kombucha cold and the orange juice at room temperature, but it’s up to you.
- If you can’t find kombucha, you could use sprinkle water instead, although your mimosa will have a less intense flavor.
- Feel free to add any sweetener you like if the mocktail is not sweet enough for you.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe without the pomegranate seeds
- Calories: 28
- Sugar: 3.6 g
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.2 g