- 1 cup fresh kale (16 g)
- 1 frozen (or regular), large banana
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice (200 ml), I used unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1-2 Medjool dates (optional), pitted
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Best when fresh, you can keep the smoothie in an airtight container in the fridge for about 1-2 days.
- Nutritional info has been calculated without the dates.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 15.2 g
- Sodium: 144 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 34.1 g
- Fiber: 6.3 g
- Protein: 6 g