- 1 cup fresh raspberries (150 g)
- 3/4 cup plant milk of your choice (190 ml), we used unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (85 g)
- 3 tbsp maple or agave syrup
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- You can serve the pudding immediately, but we prefer to keep it in the fridge until is cold.
- Serve with your favorite toppings (we added mashed raspberries, cacao nibs, chopped walnuts and sesame seeds).
- Store the instant raspberry chia pudding in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Use any sweetener you have on hand.
- Any fruit will do, but add more or less milk if needed.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe without the toppings
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 7.8 g
- Sodium: 37 mg
- Fat: 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.9 g
- Fiber: 11.2 g
- Protein: 5.1 g