This super creamy raspberry chia pudding is made with just 4 ingredients and as it’s instant, you can eat it immediately, so you don’t have to wait.
We’ve shared some chia pudding recipes on the blog and although most of you love them, some people doesn’t like the texture, but we have good news. If you blend all the ingredients instead of just mix them, you get the perfect smooth consistency and the pudding tastes even better. Besides, you don’t have to wait hours until the chia seeds have fully absorbed all the liquid, yay!
This pudding is perfect for breakfast, as a dessert or even as a healthy snack. Use the ingredients you have on hand or what’s in season, you just need chia seeds, some plant milk of your choice, fruit and a sweetener, then blend them and in less than 5 minutes you have a delicious pudding ready to eat.
If you like this instant raspberry chia pudding, check out these recipes: raw vegan banana pudding, simple vegan chocolate pudding, low fat sweet potato chocolate pudding, vegan Spanish rice pudding mousse and 4-ingredient chocolate chia pudding.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture @simpleveganblog on Instagram and hashtag it #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- You can serve the pudding immediately, but we prefer to keep it in the fridge until is cold.
- Serve with your favorite toppings (we added mashed raspberries, cacao nibs, chopped walnuts and sesame seeds).
- Store the instant raspberry chia pudding in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Use any sweetener you have on hand.
- Any fruit will do, but add more or less milk if needed.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe without the toppings
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 7.8 g
- Sodium: 37 mg
- Fat: 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.9 g
- Fiber: 11.2 g
- Protein: 5.1 g