- Rinse the quinoa with cool water until the water runs clear.
- Add the quinoa and the water or vegetable stock to the Instant Pot and stir.
- Place the lid on your Instant Pot, set the valve to the “sealing” position, press the “pressure cook” or “manual” button, and set the pressure to high. Then cook for 2 minutes
- Natural release for 10-15 minutes and then carefully move the valve to the “venting” position and let the pressure release completely.
- Remove the lid from the Instant Pot and use your Instant Pot quinoa immediately with garlic green beans, fried cauliflower, or even veggie stir fry along with some vegan protein of choice. You can also use it to make a delicious quinoa salad.
- Keep the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. You can also make a big batch and freeze it. Keep it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Any type of quinoa is okay. If your quinoa is pre-washed, you can omit the first step.
- Your quinoa will be tastier if you use vegetable stock.
- Cooking time includes the time it takes for the Instant Pot to heat up (about 8 minutes).
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 157
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Fat: 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.3 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 6 g