- 8 oz curly kale (225 g)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF or 180ºC.
- Wash the kale and make sure to dry the leaves thoroughly. Tear into small pieces and discard any large stems.
- Add the kale leaves and all the remaining ingredients to a large mixing bowl and massage until the leaves are completely coated.
- Place the kale leaves onto 2 lined baking sheets and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the kale chips are crispy. I baked one sheet first and then the other one, but that’s up to you.
- Serve immediately, sprinkle some nutritional yeast or vegan Parmesan cheese on top of your chips, or dip them in some vegan ranch dressing.
- Kale chips are best when fresh, but you can store the leftovers in a sealed container at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
- Feel free to use any type of oil.
- If you’re oil-free, add some lemon juice or water instead, or tahini (or any other kind of nut or seed butter) diluted with some water.
- You can omit, change, or replace any of the spices.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 99 mg
- Fat: 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.9 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1.9 g