- 1 cup cooked quinoa (240 grams)
- 3 cups water (750 milliliters)
- 4 dates
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- Blend the quinoa with the water until well blended and almost smooth.
- Strain the blended quinoa mixture using a cheesecloth or a strainer.
- Pour the quinoa milk in a blender and blend with the dates and cinnamon.
- Store the quinoa milk in a sealed container in the fridge for 3 or 4 days.
- Nutrition facts for this recipe are a rough estimate.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 3.2g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 20.7g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 3.8g