- Preheat the oven to 375ºF or 190ºC.
- Cut off the top of your pumpkin and cut in half and then into quarters.
- Remove the seeds with a spoon.
- Place the pumpkin onto a baking tray skin-side down.
- Roast for 45 to 50 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool slightly.
- Scoop out the flesh and add it to a food processor or a blender.
- Puree until smooth. Add some water if the pumpkin is too dry.
- Store it in the fridge in a sealed container.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup (65 g)
- Calories: 20
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 3.1 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 0.7 g