- 3/4 cup rice flour (200 grams)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (20 grams)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (50 grams)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (50 grams)
- 3 tablespoons soy milk
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3,5 oz coconut cream (100 grams)
- Combine dry ingredients (rice flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, salt and baking soda) and stir.
- In a different bowl, combine all liquid ingredients (1 teaspoon vanilla extract, olive oil, milk and agave) and stir very well.
- Mix wet into dry to form the dough. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 340º F or 170º C.
- Knead the dough with a rolling pin and cut flat circles using a circle cutter or a glass.
- Bake on a cookie tray with baking paper for about 12 minutes. Wait at least 10 minutes before removing from the tray.
- To make the filling, take the upper layer of the coconut cream out of the can (refrigerated overnight), place it in a cold bowl, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and whip it.
- Spread 1 teaspoon cream filling between two cooled cookies. Repeat with the rest.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 8.7 g
- Sodium: 65 mg
- Fat: 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.4 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 0.7 g