- ½ cup hulled hemp seeds (80 g)
- 3 cups water (710 ml)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional), or 2 Deglet Nour dates or 1 Medjool date (pitted)
- Place all the ingredients in a powerful blender and blend until smooth. Add more water if the milk is too thick for you.
- Try the hemp milk and add more vanilla extract or sweetener if needed.
- You can strain the milk using a nut milk bag, a napkin, or any thin piece of cloth, but I don’t think it’s necessary.
- Add it to your vegan protein shake or serve it as a snack with some vegan donuts, vegan French toast, or your favorite recipes!
- Keep it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Add more or less water depending on how thick you want your hemp milk to be.
- Feel free to use any kind of sweetener. Add more or less of it depending on how sweet you like your milk.
- Customize it with any ingredients you want, like a pinch of salt, some cocoa powder, cinnamon, or turmeric powder, among others.
- Enjoy hot or cold and shake well before serving for best results.
- Nutritional info has been calculated with 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 120 ml
- Calories: 89
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Fat: 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.2 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 4.7 g