- 1 frozen (or regular), large banana
- 1 cup fresh spinach (30 g)
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice (200 ml), I used unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp rolled oats (optional), gluten-free if needed
- 1-2 Medjool dates (optional), pitted
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Best when fresh, you can keep the smoothie in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 to 2 days.
- Nutritional info has been calculated without the dates.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 219
- Sugar: 18.4 g
- Sodium: 78 mg
- Fat: 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.2 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 8.9 g