- 2 pears
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach (about 1.5 oz or 40 g)
- 1 stalk of celery
- 0.5-inch piece of ginger root (about 1cm)
- 1/4 fennel bulb (or 2 stalks of celery)
- Wash and chop all the ingredients. You don’t need to peel the pears or the ginger root, although if they’re not organic you should.
- Put everything through the juicer.
- Our juicer has a strainer, so we don’t strain the juice, but if your juicer hasn’t one, maybe you want to strainer your juice to get a better texture, it’s up to you.
- This green juice is better fresh, but you can also keep it in a jar or sealed container in the fridge for up to 72 hours. Fill your juice to the top of the container to prevent oxidation. Feel free to freeze it for up to a week, but don’t fill the container to the top or it could explode.
- Apples are also a great choice.
- Use any leafy greens you have on hand, although spinach is the best for beginners as it hasn’t a strong flavor.
- Feel free to add other ingredients like cucumber, lemon, turmeric root, superfoods, etc.
- If you don’t have ginger root, add some ground ginger to taste.