- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a pan over a very low heat. Stir in the cocoa powder and remove from the heat.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pour the batter into the tin (20×20 centimeters or 8×8 inches) and bake for 30 mins.
- Leave to cool, and chill before serving.
Recipe adapted from Eat Yourself Young by Elizabeth Peyton-Jones.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 269
- Sugar: 17.2 g
- Sodium: 4.9 mg
- Fat: 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 11.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.3 g
- Fiber: 5.5 g
- Protein: 5.4 g