- 1 and ½ cups brown rice flour (240 g)
- ½ cup white rice flour (80 g)
- ½ cup tapioca flour (60 g)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Keep it in an airtight container in a dry place. Shake the container before using it in case the gluten-free flour has settled.
- Use your gluten-free flour blend as a gluten-free all-purpose flour with any recipe that calls for flour, such as vegetable tempura, vegan donuts, or even vegan bread.
- Use this gluten-free flour blend in place of all-purpose or whole wheat flour in a 1:1 ratio.
- Buckwheat flour can be used instead of brown rice flour, but keep in mind that it has a strong flavor.
- You could use any kind of gluten-free flour, such as white flour or starch instead of white rice flour and tapioca flour, but this combo is my favorite one and it works amazingly well.
- Xanthan gum is optional, but I think this recipe works better if you add it to the blend.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 549
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 22.5 mg
- Fat: 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 119.6g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 8.8 g