- 1 orange, sliced
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 10 mint leaves
- 4 cups water (1 l)
- Place the sliced fruits and the mint leaves in a glass jar.
- Pour the water and refrigerate for at least 1 or 2 hours (can even do overnight). The longer it sits, the more flavorful the water will be.
- Keep it in a sealed jar or airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 or 2 days.
- Feel free to use any fruits you have on hand.
- I prefer to use fresh fruits on a daily basis, but frozen fruit also works great, especially during summer as it will make your water more refreshing.
- Add ice cubes if you want to enjoy your water immediately.
- You could also add other ingredients like spices (like cinnamon sticks), other herbs (like rosemary), or even veggies (like cucumber).
- Nutritional information: this recipe contains little or no calories. The water may contain some of the water-soluble vitamins of the fruit.
- Serving Size: 1 cup (250 ml)
- Calories: 0