- 1 orange, sliced
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 10 mint leaves
- 4 cups water (1 liter)
- Place the sliced fruits and the mint leaves in a glass jar.
- Pour the water and refrigerate for at least 1 or 2 hours or overnight. The longer it sits, the more flavorful the water will be.
- Add the leftover fruit to recipes like vegan oatmeal, smoothies, or use it as a natural sweetener on desserts like vegan brownies.
- Keep it in a sealed jar or an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 or 2 days.
- Feel free to use any fruits you have on hand.
- Although I prefer to use fresh fruits on a daily basis, frozen fruit will also work great, especially during summer, as it will make your water even more refreshing.
- Add some ice cubes if you want to enjoy your water immediately.
- You could also add other spices like cinnamon sticks, herbs like rosemary, or even veggies like cucumber.
- Nutritional information: this recipe contains little or no calories. The water may contain some of the water-soluble vitamins of the fruit.
- Serving Size: 1 cup (250 ml)
- Calories: 0