- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal (ground flaxseed)
- 3 tbsp water
- Use store-bought flaxseed meal (ground flaxseed) or grind flaxseed in a coffee or spice grinder or a powerful blender.
- Add 1 tbsp of flaxseed meal to a small bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp of water and stir until well combined.
- Let rest in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to thicken.
- You can use your flax eggs in place of regular eggs in your baking recipes. This 1:1 ratio works in most baking recipes.
- Feel free to use any type of flaxseed you want (golden or brown).
- Serving Size: 1 flax egg
- Calories: 35
- Sodium: 3 mg
- Fat: 2.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1.5 g