- 8.5 oz gluten free pasta (240 g)
- 2 ½ cups chopped cauliflower (450 g)
- ½ cup water (125 ml)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup nutritional or brewer’s yeast (16 g)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Cook the cauliflower for about 10 or 15 minutes or until is soft. You can steam or boil it.
- Blend the cauliflower and the rest of the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Add some salt if you want.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into the pan with the sauce. Stir and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 3.6g
- Sodium: 474mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrates: 51.8g
- Fiber: 8.2g
- Protein: 11.6g