- 1 pound white potatoes (500 g)
- 1/4 cup water (65 ml)
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 red chile, chopped
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Preheat the oven to 355ºF or 180ºF.
- Wash the potatoes, don’t peel them and cut them into cubes.
- Bake them for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- In the meantime, place the rest of the ingredients in a saucepan (except the sweet paprika) and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Blend the sauce in a blender and pour it into the saucepan again. Add the paprika and cook for 15 minutes more over medium heat.
- Serve the potatoes with some sauce on top.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 5.7g
- Sodium: 528mg
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 25.8g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Protein: 4.5g