Today we wanna share with you our easy vegan oatmeal recipe, it’s super super easy, healthy, nutritious and sooo delicious! It’s one of my favorite breakfast recipes, and it’s ready in only 15 minutes!
We also wanna share with you our 10 Easy Vegan Recipes E-Cookbook, it’s NEW and you can get it for FREE!
We buy seasonal food because it’s fresh, healthy and so cheap! This time we’ve added bananas and strawberries.
You can soak oats overnight and you can also use water instead of soy milk to make this recipe, it’s a lighter option, but I prefer milk.
You can add nuts and seeds, chocolate, other syrups, dates or your favorite ingredients. It’s impossible to go wrong with this recipe, it’s always delicious!
- 3/4 cup soy milk (200 milliliters)
- 1/4 cup oats (30 g)
- 2 dates
- 3 walnuts
- 1 strawberry
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Pour the milk in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Add the oats, cover the saucepan and cook over medium heat for about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 439
- Sugar: 33.1 g
- Sodium: 101 mg
- Fat: 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 73 g
- Fiber: 9.3 g
- Protein: 12.5 g
Get our 10 Easy Vegan Recipes E-Cookboook with this oatmeal recipe and 9 super delicious recipes more. Click for a FREE download! All recipes are vegan and so easy to make, you’re gonna love them! Share this e-cookbook if you like the recipes. Thanks!