- 2 bananas
- 2–4 cups water (500-1000 ml), see notes
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Medjool dates (opcional)
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until well combined.
- Serve immediately or use it in baking, incorporate it in your oatmeal, and even in your vegan hot chocolate. You can also drink it for breakfast or have it as a light dessert or even as a snack.
- Keep it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Add more or less water depending on how thick you want your banana milk. I usually add 2 cups of water (500 ml).
- Bananas and water are the essential ingredients, so you can omit the others or add different ones, such as nutmeg or cocoa powder.
- Feel free to substitute the 2 Medjool dates for 4 Deglet Nour dates. You can also use any other kind of sweetener.
- Blend some ice with all of the ingredients to get an even more refreshing drink.
- Add some vanilla extract, ground cinnamon or other spices to customize your milk.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 30 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 45.3 g
- Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 2.2 g