You only need 6 ingredients to make this easy guacamole dip and is ready in 5 minutes. Enjoy it with some tortilla chips or crudites.
My amazing sister-in-law made this delicious guacamole dip for us last month and we loved it so much. She's an amazing cook and thanks to her we could share with you guys our vegan gluten free chocolate cake that is ready in just 10 minutes!
I asked her for the recipe and here it is. When I prepare someone else's recipe I always change it to make it my own, so I've adapted it a little bit, but it's still really tasty and so simple.
We use our Vitamix blender for many of our recipes and it's actually one of our favorite kitchen appliances, but we've bought an immersion blender because is really convenient and much easier to clean, besides, it's quite inexpensive.
This is not a classic guacamole recipe, we've blended all the ingredients to get a smoother texture, but I'm sure you're going to enjoy this dip, as it tastes so good and you don't have to chop or mash any ingredient, just blend, easy peasy!
looking for more dip recipes?
- Rainbow guacamole dip
- Guasacaca and baked plantain chips
- 5-Minute lentil dip
- Vegan spinach and artichoke dip
- Muhammara (red pepper and walnut dip)
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture @simpleveganblog on Instagram and hashtag it #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!
Easy Guacamole Dip
- 2 medium avocados
- The juice of 2-3 limes
- A handful of fresh cilantro
- ¼ onion
- 1 tablespoon canned jalapeños, see notes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth. We used an immersion blender, but feel free to use a regular blender or even a food processor. Try the dip and add more salt if needed.
- Serve immediately with some tortilla chips or crudités. You can also serve it cold.
- Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 to 2 days.
- We used canned jalapeños, but fresh jalapeños are also okay. The amount of jalapeños may vary depending on how spicy you like your guacamole.
- Add more or less lime juice depending on how strong you want your dip.
- If you don't like cilantro, omit this ingredient or add any other fresh herb (parsley works great).