- 2 red apples (peeled if not organic)
- 1/2 pineapple
- 2 lemons
- 3 cups spinach (90 g)
- Wash all the ingredients.
- Peel the pineapple and the lemons. You should peel the apples too, if they’re not organic.
- Chop the fruit.
- Put everything through the juicer.
- Strain the juice for a better texture (optional).
- If this is the first time you make a green juice, you should use only 1 cup of spinach.
- Feel free to use any fruit or veggie you like.
- Organic produce is better, but if you can’t afford it, don’t worry, although you should peel the fruits or veggies you use.
- You can make big batches of juice and drink it throughout the day (although fresh juice tastes better and has more vitamins) or even you can freeze it.
- I run the pulp through my juicer again to get more juice.
- You don’t need to have a juicer to make juice, a blender also works. Take a look at my how to make juice with a blender post.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 24.7g
- Sodium: 15mg
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 34.5g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 1.7g