I’m so happy with my new juicer! I eat whole fruits and smoothies every single day, but juices taste amazing and they’re great to cleanse and detoxify the body.
Green juices are even better because they’re full of minerals and are even more nutritious than fruit juices. This recipe is really delicious and you only need 4 ingredients to make it (apples, pineapple, lemon and spinach), although you can use your favorite fruits and greens, juices always taste awesome!
- 2 red apples (peeled if not organic)
- 1/2 pineapple
- 2 lemons
- 3 cups spinach (90 g)
- Wash all the ingredients.
- Peel the pineapple and the lemons. You should peel the apples too, if they’re not organic.
- Chop the fruit.
- Put everything through the juicer.
- Strain the juice for a better texture (optional).
- If this is the first time you make a green juice, you should use only 1 cup of spinach.
- Feel free to use any fruit or veggie you like.
- Organic produce is better, but if you can’t afford it, don’t worry, although you should peel the fruits or veggies you use.
- You can make big batches of juice and drink it throughout the day (although fresh juice tastes better and has more vitamins) or even you can freeze it.
- I run the pulp through my juicer again to get more juice.
- You don’t need to have a juicer to make juice, a blender also works. Take a look at my how to make juice with a blender post.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 24.7g
- Sodium: 15mg
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 34.5g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 1.7g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog on Instagram (or any other social network)!