- 2 cups coconut pulp (150 g), leftover from making coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 250º F or 120ºC.
- Place the pulp onto a baking sheet (lined or not, it’s up to you) and bake for 30-60 minutes or until slightly golden brown and dried (my pulp was ready in 30 minutes). Stir every 15 minutes or so.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Then blend in a high-speed blender or food processor until it becomes a fine powder.
- Keep it in an airtight container at room temperature for weeks or even months.
- Nutritional info is not accurate, as it has been calculated by using 2 cups of shredded coconut, and most of the fat remains in the water when we make coconut milk.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup (4 tbsp)
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Fat: 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 0.7 g