- 14 ounces chocolate (400 grams)
- 2.6 ounces dates (75 grams)
- ⅓ cup water (75 milliliters)
- 1 banana
- Place the chopped chocolate in a bowl and melt it in a double boiler.
- To make the filling, blend the dates, water and banana in a blender or food processor.
- Pour the melted chocolate in the bottom of the baking cup (we’ve used this muffin pan too because it’s easier to make).
- Put the muffin pan (or the baking cups) into the fridge for about 5 or 10 minutes. This step is optional.
- Add the filling and cover with more chocolate. Set in the fridge to set.
- Serving Size: 1 chocolate cup
- Calories: 398
- Sugar: 45.6 g
- Sodium: 8.9 mg
- Fat: 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 14.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 55.1 g
- Fiber: 5.2 g
- Protein: 3.5 g