- 2 bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup chopped dark chocolate (100 g)
- Blend the bananas, almond milk, maple syrup and almond butter in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 35 minutes and gently insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for about 3 hours or until solid.
- Combine coconut oil and dark chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Let cool slightly before using.
- Remove the popsicles from their molds.
- Pour the chocolate coating into a dish plate.
- Dip the popsicles into the chocolate coating and add chopped almonds immediately.