Chocolate covered almond butter stuffed dates are a super delicious and healthy dessert or snack. They’re so easy to make and only requires 3 or 4 ingredients: dates, almond butter, dark chocolate and coconut oil (optional).
How are you guys? We’ve been enjoying the holidays and spending time with our loved ones.
Today’s recipe is so simple and perfect for this time of the year. If you have a sweet tooth, but want something delicious, healthy and easy to make, these chocolate covered almond butter stuffed dates are for you. They’re insanely good and you can have them as a snack or for dessert.
Almond stuffed dates are one of the most delicious things I’ve ever tried, but I haven’t shared the recipe on the blog because I thought it’s too simple. This version is a little bit more elaborated, but not too much and is even better.
These stuffed dates are covered with melted dark chocolate and as everything tastes better with chocolate, this recipe is the bomb. I also added some coconut oil, but it’s totally optional, so omit it if you don’t consume oil. You need them in your life!
LOOKING FOR MORE DATES RECIPES?
- 3-Ingredient raw cacao bites
- Easy raw vegan brownies
- Date syrup
- Chocolate cups
- Vegan pumpkin pie fudge
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture #simpleveganblog on Instagram. We’d love to see what you cook!
- Fill each date with some almond or peanut butter to taste (about 1/2 tsp). Set aside.
- Place the dark chocolate and the oil in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the chocolate melts.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a bowl.
- Dip each date into chocolate mixture until completely covered. Then place dates onto a lined baking sheet.
- Let the chocolate cool down at room temperature and enjoy.
- Keep the dates in a sealed container at room temperature or in the fridge for up to a week.
- You may need more or less butter or chocolate, depending on the size of the dates you’re using.
- Feel free to use any nut butter or even nuts (almonds and hazelnuts are great).
- Serving Size: 1 date
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 19.7 g
- Sodium: 6 mg
- Fat: 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.2 g
- Fiber: 2.2 g
- Protein: 2.1 g