- 7 ounces dark chocolate (200 grams)
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts (40 grams)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (45 grams)
- 1/4 cup dried cherries (45 grams)
- Chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Stir regularly, removing from heat as needed. You need to keep the temperature under 115 ºF or 45 ºC or the chocolate will lose its temper.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a baking sheet (with baking paper) and spread into an even layer.
- Add the hazelnuts and the dried fruits. Let dry at room temperature until set.
Recipe adapted from Love & Olive Oil.
- Serving Size: 0.7 ounces (20 grams)
- Calories: 79
- Sugar: 7.6 g
- Sodium: 1.4 mg
- Fat: 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.3 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 0.9 g