- 1/2 cup oil (125 ml), I used extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar (65 ml), I used apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp cayenne flakes (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir until well mixed. Add more of less cayenne flakes, depending on how spicy you like your food. Add just 1/8 tsp first, and then add more if needed. Omit this ingredient if you don’t like spicy food.
- It can be served immediately, but it tastes much better and also have a better texture after 1 or 2 days.
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. I’ve read it can last for up to 3 months, but I’ve never had it more than 2 weeks in my fridge.
- Feel free to add more liquid (oil and vinegar), if you want. The most important thing when making this recipe is the oil to vinegar ratio, which is 2 to 1.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 50
- Sodium: 59 mg
- Fat: 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.5 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 0.1 g