- 1/2 red onion, julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 8 Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained (400 g)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4–1/2 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp coconut or cane sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Sriracha sauce to taste
- Pour some boiling water into a wok and cook the veggies over high heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain them and set aside.
- Place all the ingredients of the sauce in the wok and cook them over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Add the veggies and the chickpeas and cook over medium-high heat for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with some sesame seeds on top.
- Nutritional info has been calculated by using 1/4 cup of soy sauce. Sriracha sauce is not included.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 234
- Sugar: 4.4g
- Sodium: 1209mg
- Fat: 1.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 32.9g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Protein: 7.6g