- 2 cups milk of your choice (500 ml), unsweetened, I used homemade coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (85 g)
- Add the liquid ingredients to a mixing bowl (milk, syrup and vanilla extract) and whisk until well combined.
- Add the chia seeds and whisk again.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to eat, stir well, serve and top with your favorite toppings (I added tangerine slices, cacao nibs and chopped dried cranberries). Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe (with no toppings)
- Calories: 157
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Fat: 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.5 g
- Fiber: 11.7 g
- Protein: 5 g