- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- ½ oz celery, finely chopped (15 g)
- 2 handfuls chopped kale
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (60 g)
- 3 cups uncooked cauliflower rice (375 g)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup plant milk (125 ml), we used oat milk
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or a saucepan and cook the onion and the celery over medium-high heat until they start to golden brown. Use water instead of oil if you want.
- Add the kale and the peas and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the uncooked cauliflower rice (you can learn how to make it here) and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt, pepper and milk, stir and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the nutritional yeast, stir and the risotto is ready to go.
- Store it in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days or just freeze it.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 194
- Sugar: 4.3 g
- Sodium: 293.7 mg
- Fat: 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.4 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 14.2 g