You can share or use our work as long as you follow these directions:
- Please, don’t use our content and charge for its use.
- Please, don’t take the entire post and repost it.
- Please, don’t use our images along with our recipes (you can use an image or a recipe, but not both).
- Your website must be a blog or personal website. We don’t allow our work to be published without explicit permission in a business/company or content aggregation sites unless we have sent it.
- If you follow the directions on this page, there’s no need to ask our permission, however, we’d like you to notify us to visit your blog or website.
Share/use our images
- You can share an image with credit and a link to the original post.
- Please, don’t share more than one image from a post without explicit permission.
Here’s an example of how we’d love to see an image shared:
I love these Vegan gluten free chocolate chip oatmeal cookies from Simple Vegan Blog.
Share/use our recipes
- Recipes (Copy or republish) – No. We don’t allot our recipes to be republished. If you copy and paste our recipe, it affects negatively Simple Vegan Blog (and you too) in search results.
Recipes (Inspiring or adaptations) – Yes. You can be inspired by our recipes. It means rewriting the entire recipe and post with your own words and not using the same ingredients. If your recipe was inspired by one of ours, please credit with a link back to the original post.
- Please, don’t use our recipe along with any of our photos.
Example: This recipe of Vegan gluten free chocolate chip oatmeal cookies is from simpleveganblog.com.
If you are a company/business, content aggregation webpage or in any other situation, please email alberto (at) simpleveganblog(dot) com.