Buffalo tofu wings:
- 9.7 oz firm tofu (275 g)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp red hot sauce
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Vegan ranch dip:
- 1/4 cup water (125 ml)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 oz firm tofu (140 g)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews (40 g)
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sweet paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 390 ºF or 200ºC.
- Cut the tofu into 16 sticks. I had 16 sticks, but you can have more or less depending on the size of the tofu you’re using. Sprinkle the sticks with the cornstarch and gently roll them to coat.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a skillet and cook the sticks over medium-high heat over 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons of oil and the red hot sauce in a bowl. Drizzle the mixture onto the tofu and gently toss to coat. Add black pepper to taste.
- Transfer the sticks to a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes on each side.
- To make the ranch dip, place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Recipe adapted from Oh My Veggies