- 1 pound potatoes (450 g), peeled if desired and diced
- 1–2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning or any other dried herb
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC.
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined (I prefer to use my hands).
- Place the potatoes onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes or until soft and golden brown (my potatoes were ready in 25 minutes).
- Serve immediately or keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for about 5-7 days.
- Nutritional info has been calculated by using 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 219
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 595 mg
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.2 g
- Fiber: 5.7 g
- Protein: 4 g