Breakfast is my favorite meal because I usually make a huge smoothie with seasonal fruits and some greens. Sometimes I make a smoothie bowl, which is thicker than a regular smoothie, so you can serve it in a bowl and you use a spoon to eat it.
I shared a chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl recipe a few months ago, you should try it, it’s to die for! This recipe is lighter, but is also delicious, especially if you love berries as much a I do.
Just in case you didn’t notice, we have a survey for you, you’re the most important part of Simple Vegan Blog, so we want your opinion, besides, you can fill it out in just 5 minutes. Thanks a lot for your support!
- If your blender is not very powerful, you can use 4 regular bananas or add more milk. If you use frozen bananas, you should chop them and freeze overnight.
- Use your favorite plant milk.
- I love Medjool dates, but feel free to use another type of dates. If you can’t find them, use another dried fruit or any other sweetener (maple or agave syrup, coconut sugar, stevia, etc.).
- Frozen blueberries are cheaper, but fresh blueberries taste better and are more nutritious. You can use other berries or even other fruits instead of the blueberries.
- If you can’t eat oats, don’t worry, omit this ingredient.
- Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3, but other seeds will work too. I also use sesame and flax seeds.
- You can keep the smoothie in the fridge for 2 or 3 days.
Product used in this recipe (affiliate links):
- 2 frozen + 2 regular bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk (125 ml)
- 4 Medjool dates or 8 Deglet Nour
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (155 g)
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (40 g)
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- Toppings: sliced banana, shredded coconut, fresh strawberries, chopped raw and unsalted almonds and rolled oats
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add your favorite toppings.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog on Instagram (or any other social network)!