- 1 cup oat milk (250 ml)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup oats (160 g)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp blueberry jam
- Mix the oat milk and the maple syrup in a jar.
- Add the oats and the chia seeds and stir until well combined.
- Add the almond butter and the blueberry jam. They don’t need to be completely mixed with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover with a lid and store the jar in the fridge overnight.
- Add more almond butter, jam, fresh blueberries and oats before serving (optional).