- Add all the ingredients to a powerful blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 6 popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 45 to 60 minutes and gently insert popsicle sticks. Then freeze for about 2 to 3 hours more or until solid.
- Remove the popsicles from their molds. For the molds to easily loosen, rinse with lukewarm water.
- Enjoy immediately or keep them in a sealed container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- We added some coconut chips on top of the popsicles, but it’s completely optional.
- Omit the dates if you’re using a sweetened plant milk.
- Blueberries can be replaced by any other fruit, coconut butter by any nut or seed butter (or just add more milk) and dates by any sweetener you like.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 7.4 g
- Sodium: 7 mg
- Fat: 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3.1 g