This is one of the best smoothies I’ve ever tried! If you’re craving something sweet, make this recipe, you’re gonna love it!
It has more fat than other smoothies I’ve shared with you, but it’s made with healthy fats (almonds and coconut milk). Anyway, if you prefer a lighter smoothie, remove the almonds or use any other plant milk.
Eating fruit and healthy fats is really important and this smoothie is a great way to incorporate them into your diet. It’s also great to beat the heat, especially if you add ice. I use to drink a huge smoothie for breakfast because smoothies are full of vitamins and minerals, are super satisfying and make me feel good.
- If you wanna make this smoothie and you haven’t frozen bananas in your freezer, don’t worry, use regular bananas instead.
- Use your favorite nuts instead of the almonds or a sweetener of your choice instead of the maple syrup.
PRODUCT I USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE (AFFILIATE LINK):
Banana Coconut Smoothie
Eating fruit and healthy fats is really important and this banana coconut smoothie is a great way to incorporate them into your diet.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2-4
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Vegan, Raw Vegan, Gluten Free
- 14 oz coconut milk (400 ml)
- 2 frozen bananas + 2 regular bananas
- 2 Medjool dates or 4 Deglet Nour dates
- 1/4 cup raw almonds (30 g)
- 1 cup ice (4 big ice cubes)
- Toppings: cacao nibs and chopped raw almonds
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Add your favorite toppings.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog on Instagram (or any other social network).