- 2 large zucchinis, sliced into sticks
- 1 batch vegan Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dried oregano (4 tbsp)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plant milk of your choice (65 ml or 4 tbsp), I used soy milk
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF or 220ºC.
- Add the vegan Parmesan cheese, dried oregano and ground black pepper to a shallow dish and mix until well combined. Place the milk in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip the zucchini sticks into the soy milk and then place into the vegan Parmesan cheese mixture, a few at a time and shake to coat.
- Place the zucchini fries onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with your favorite sauce (I used hummus) or keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.
- Add your favorite herbs and spices.
- Feel free to fry your zucchini fries if you don’t want to use your oven.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the recipe
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 250 mg
- Fat: 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.4 g
- Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 9.3 g