- 1 pound potatoes (450 g)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC.
- Wash and cut the potatoes into chunky wedges. You don’t need to peel them.
- Add the potato wedges and all the remaining ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Transfer to a lined baking sheet and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until they are golden brown, crisp on the outside, and tender on the inside.
- Serve immediately with our healthy ketchup, vegan mayo, vegan yogurt sauce, vegan ranch dressing, or even vegan Parmesan cheese.
- Keep the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Feel free to omit the oil and add some water, vinegar, or lemon juice if needed.
- You can replace the oil with vegetable stock.
- Add your favorite spices and herbs and use any type of potatoes you want.
- If you want to serve them as part of a bigger meal, you could incorporate some vegan protein such as seitan, tempeh, or tempeh bacon, as well as veggies like veggie stir fry or roasted red peppers.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 248 mg
- Fat: 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.4 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 4.2 g