Sunny days make me the happiest girl in the whole world! We're having amazing weather here in Cologne and in the meanwhile it's raining a lot in Spain. ? We'll leave Germany in a few weeks and although we love Spain, we're going to miss this so much, especially the supermarkets, it's so easy to find vegan and organic food here!
If you love savory things, you're going to love this avocado, tomato bruschetta because it tastes great and is ready in less than 10 minutes. The recipe is incredibly simple, but is soooo good.
We used whole wheat seed bread, but feel free to use your favorite one. If you can't eat gluten, choose some gluten-free bread or even some rice cakes, I love them and are pretty affordable.
- Homemade bread tastes better and is much healthier. We love this easy rye and spelt bread because is so delicious and easy to make.
- Feel free to use any type of tomatoes. I like cherry tomatoes because they're sweet and have an amazing flavor.
- Any other type of vinegar will work as well and you can also add lemon instead.
- Basil is my favorite herb to make bruschetta, but use any fresh or dried herb you have on hand. Dried oregano also tastes great and is so affordable.
- Garlic powder is perfect for those days you feel lazy.
- We didn't toast the bread, but it's up to you!
Avocado Tomato Bruschetta
If you love savory things, you're going to love this avocado, tomato bruschetta because it tastes great and is ready in less than 10 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 bruschette 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Vegan, Italian
- 6 chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 slices of bread
- ½ sliced avocado
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Finely chopped fresh basil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Mix the cherry tomatoes with the vinegar in a bowl.
- Place the avocado onto the bread and then add the tomatoes and the garlic.
- Finally, add some basil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serving Size: 1 bruschetta
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Sodium: 121mg
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6g
- Carbohydrates: 14.6g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 2.8g
Keywords: avocado tomato bruschetta, avocado bruschetta, tomato bruschetta
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!