- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup spinach (30 g)
- 1 cup milk of your choice (250 ml), I used unsweetened almond milk
- 1–2 Medjool dates (optional), pitted
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
- Best when fresh, you can keep the smoothie in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 to 2 days.
- If you want your smoothie really cold, add your banana frozen as well as some ice cubes. It will also be creamier.
- You can either use fresh or frozen spinach.
- You could substitute the milk for juice, coconut water or regular water. Although I used homemade almond milk, if you don’t like it feel free to use any other kind of plant milk.
- Replace Medjool Dates with Deglet Nour dates if you can’t find them. In that case, you’ll have to add 2-4 dates instead.
- Feel free to incorporate other ingredients to make this smoothie perfect for you.
- Nutritional info has been calculated without the dates.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 105 mg
- Fat: 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.3 g
- Fiber: 5.7 g
- Protein: 2.5 g